We're delighted to announce the winners of the 2019 Spring MobileMakersEdu 'Build Your Own App' contest. Thanks to all who submitted entries! This year, we had three amazing iOS developer judges who volunteered their time to review submissions from MobileMakersEdu high school students from around the world.
Overall, the judges were once again so impressed with the students' work. And, importantly, they love supporting the growth of the Swift developer community. Thank you to the 2018-19 Spring Contest Judges!
- Wade Sellers – iOS Developer| Mentor | Member Success Coach
- Nathan Hosselton - iOS Developer
- Michael Sacks – CEO at Cayenne Clothing
Review the prizes and contest rules here. Congratulations to all of the winners and participants!
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
G's Air Hockey by Gerardo Carranza at The South-Western Career Academy, OH
Who Flies by Daniel Koyfman at Deerfield High School, IL
THIRD PLACE (3-Way Tie)
Human Benchmark by Kaisei Smith at American School In Japan
Text Changer by Ronen Salathe at American School In Japan
Pokedex by Thomas Achatz at Waukesha North High School, IL
Click on the links to see the videos.
- Watch Thing by Sam Cook
- Christmas List by Elijah Givings
- Water Hydration by Samuel Hong
- Ping Pong by Thomas Kelly
- Book Picker by Braeden Kiker
- Drinking Water Tracker by Matthew Kotras
- Book Calculator by Risa Kunitake
- Cell Fun by Joshua Landau
- Millionaire by Jonah Macarios, Leo Sugino
- Timer by Nick McIntyre