Ready, Go, Pitch!
Every year at the INCubatoredu National Summit for Professional Development, INCubatoredu student teams from around the country submit to compete in the National Student Pitch held during the Summit. It's competitive, but super-rewarding for the five selected teams. Winning teams not only secure meaning funding, but benefit from exposure to successful entrepreneurs from all over the country.
Congratulations to the 2019 National Pitch Semi-Finalists!
- Allergenius Baking Co, Wheaton North HS, IL
- Amity Connections, Academies of Loudoun, VA
- Bling Bang, Deerfield HS, IL
- Chill Bands, Conant HS, IL
- Chore Champion, Loveland HS, CO
- Dignified Designs, Lake Forest HS, IL
- Evendtor, Hononegah HS, IL
- Hey Wait, Saint Ignatius, IL
- Lace-Mate, Mountain Brook HS, AL
- Safe Pack, Barrington HS, IL
- SipSafe, Westlake HS, TX
- Soap Head, Frisco HS, TX
- Swift Size, Alamo Heights HS, TX
Five finalists from this group will be selected by June 24th and will be invited to compete in the National Pitch on July 17th. Read more about the semi-finalists here.
Who decides who gets funding?
Check out our panel of esteemed judges:
- Samara Hernandez of MATH Ventures
- Rick Desai of Listen Ventures
- Kat Mena of Redhawk Ventures
- Max Tempkin of Cards Against Humanity
- Jimmy Odom of BitCapital
Remember, it all starts with identifying a problem to solve - something that matters, something that motivates. Which one will win? Stay tuned!